TO THE MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES,
As a Minnesotan for Line 3, I ask that you approve the permits needed for Enbridge’s Line 3 Replacement Pipeline Project. The facts, data, and other information from the review process clearly support the permits for this project. Line 3 is important and will benefit Minnesota, because:
- Replacing aging infrastructure with a state-of-the-art pipeline is the best option for protecting Minnesota’s environment and pristine natural resources.
- 99.98% of the wetland impacts during construction are temporary and they will be restored.
- Line 3 is the most studied pipeline in Minnesota history and will be replaced with the most advanced materials and technology available.
- Line 3 will generate outstanding economic benefits for the state and demonstrate our economic and environmental leadership.
- Replacing Line 3 is required to meet the energy needs of Minnesota and neighboring states. Do the right thing for people and businesses across Minnesota.
It’s Time to Build Line 3!
Sign the letter below and we will deliver it to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.