TO THE MINNESOTA POLLUTION CONTROL AGENCY,
As a Minnesotan for Line 3, I ask that you approve the permits needed for Enbridge’s Line 3 Replacement Pipeline Project. The facts, data, and other information from the review process clearly support the permits for this project. Line 3 is important and will benefit Minnesota, because::
- Replacing aging infrastructure with a state-of-the-art pipeline is the best option for protecting Minnesota’s environment and pristine natural resources.
- There are new proposed environmental protections, such returning filtered water that was used for testing back to appropriate water bodies and implementing an air quality emissions limit.
- 99.98% of the wetland impacts during construction are temporary and they will be restored.
- Line 3 is the most studied pipeline in Minnesota history and will be replaced with the most advanced materials and technology available.
- Line 3 will generate outstanding economic benefits for the state and demonstrate our economic and environmental leadership.
- Replacing Line 3 is required to meet the energy needs of Minnesota and neighboring states.
It’s Time to Build Line 3!
I’m a Minnesotan for Line 3.
Let’s move forward with 2020 construction